Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Green...um wow that's new

I always knew I had the gift of giving information. When ever I'm walking down the street or driving in my car, people stop me and ask for some type of information. Sometimes I think I have a sign on my head that says "ask her, she will know". Well I decided to redirect that energy and I created a website (with the help of some friends) to give information on green businesses. Its called www.thesupergreenpages.com. I'm very happy with the content and the layout, because it is very user friendly. My webmaster deserves a great deal of credit and I am truly greatful to him for all his efforts. There is a green market place tab where you can click on what I like to call clickable coupons, that direct you to specials on other green sites. I also included a video page that I use to add green videos from YouTube. If you are reading this and you have a video to share, then email me from that page and I will post it on the top spot. The importance of a clean environment is key to our future generations. It will take the whole planet to make a difference. I want to share green things with world because I'm One Green Mama !

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Catalog

Help us Grow!

Tell a friend!

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Links to other sites

www.thesupergreenpages.com

Who's on the map?

Gilden Tree

http://www.gildentree.com CleanAir4Life.com

Great Eco books

count

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP